Autor Dave Balter
The Word of Mouth Manual: Volume II is split into three enlightening, funny sections, all working together to prove that WOM is one of the most powerful marketing mediums on the planet. Check them out:
- Part I: What You Should Know (in Theory) takes a look at what’s new with word of mouth
- Part II: What You Probably Know Already (Unless You Don’t) answers the questions, doubts and criticisms from organized word of mouth’s early formation
- Part III: What You Must Know (in Practice) discusses the necessities of practicing this communications phenomenon
Dave’s book is full of facts, stories and insights about word of mouth and the industry that’s been built around it. His insider’s look helps show that while WOM may be a medium that can’t be forced, fabricated or created, it certainly can be managed, understood and enjoyed by all!
Marketing your small business isn’t easy. It’s hard to know where to spend your limited budget and it’s even harder to know if you’ve made the right choices.
This guide is a short introduction to an exciting new marketing medium that offers enormous potential for small businesses but costs very little: the mobile Web.
We all know about the “desktop” Web – Web sites made for people who are sitting at a PC. The mobile Web is similar in many ways but different in some important ways as well.
We hope to give you an introduction to the mobile Web, show why you should be thinking about it and suggest ways to start using it today – at no cost (or very little cost).
The Web Developer’s SEO Cheat Sheet shows us the following:
- Important SEO Html Tags, Search Engine Indexing Limits
- Recommended Title Tag Syntax, Common Canonical Issues
- 301 Redirect, Important Search Engine Robot User-Agents
- Common Robot Traps to Avoid, Robots Meta Tag Syntax
- Robots.txt Syntax, Sitemap Syntax