- Essential Online Advertising Terms
- Types Of Advertising To Use When Monetizing A Flagship Blog
- Types Of Advertising To Use When Monetizing A Niche Blog
- AdSense PlugIns
- When To Monetize A Niche Blog
- When To Monetize A Flagship Blog
- When To Monetize A Flagship Blog You Plan To Sell
- Flagship blog monetization scenarios
- Niche blog monetization scenarios
- Pre-sell pages And Resource Pages
When a user enters a search query on Google.com, Google scans keywords on each webpage in its index to see if that page matches the user’s query. Google then displays the webpages that most relate to the word or phrase entered in the query.
Google also displays ads in response to search queries. But with ads, Google scans the keywords that you’ve chosen to represent your business. When a user searches for keywords you’ve selected for your ads, our ads can appear next to the search results.